We provide a free travel advice service.
Where ever you are planning to go on holiday come to us and we will provide you with all the information you need with regards to vaccinations and anti malarial tablets for the specific country you are going to.
We are also experts on the sourcing of common and exotic vaccinations. As we are in independent pharmacy we are not tied down to one specific wholesaler. This means we have access to vaccine specialists that other big chain pharmacies don’t. You can be rest assured if the vaccination is available we will be able to supply it.
Guidance on vaccinations and anti-malaria tablets
At Jedburgh Pharmacy we can offer a complete travel advice service including, either providing advice or signposting you towards other agencies who can provide more comprehensive advice on specific topics.
- Information concerning the stability of your medication when travelling
- How to minimise the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (Blood Clots) on long-haul flights
- General security requirements you should check before taking medicines on to flights
- Specific travel requirements for those with medical conditions such as diabetes
- Planning your medication requirements whilst abroad
- Specialist travel items such as water purification tablets and first-aid packs
- Restrictions on taking specific drugs into foreign countries
- Travel requirements for those with common medical conditions
We also have a wide range of travel products such as insect repellents and do instant passport photographs for just £4.99.